Mossfolk events are so much more than your average creative workshop! In a Mossfolk workshop you will...
- Learn a new creative skill/hobby
- Engage in Art as Therapy practices
- Take part in guided meditation
- Learn mindfullness tips & tricks
- Meet likeminded people with similar lived experiences
- Make meaningful social connections
- Engage in discussions around mental health in a peer support environment
- Practice Self Care
& most importantly have fun!!
Mossfolk provides an inclusive space that welcomes all but prioritises the comfort and safety of women, POC, LGBTIQ+ and marginalised folk. Mossfolk workshops are wheelchair accessible and have accessible and gender neutral toilets